Solano County, CA
Administrative Assistant will work with facility management and perform all administrative duties including but not limited to data entry, paperwork processing, phones, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be a self starter with outgoing personality
- Must be able to remain calm and patient under pressure
- Must be able to work independently to manage priorities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Stong computer, typing, and data entry skills are required.
The ideal candidate has an outgoing and go getter personality, good data entry, typing, communication, and phone skills as well as excellent attention to detail. Strong inventory skills and previous experience as an administrative assistant, for small business and/or as an executive assistant is a must have to be successful in this role.