Napa Valley, CA
Seeking Bottlers in the Napa Valley at prominent wineries!
These positions will include all aspects of bottling work including: setting up bottling packages from wine introduction to the finalized package. Candidate must be familiar with typical bottling protocols. Capable of directing crew at all stations including;
- Dumping bottles
- Bottling line set-up
- Stacking boxes of bottles
- Hand Labeling
- Quality Control, inspect glass and labels for defects
- Fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working with and around machines
- Lifting up to 40lbs.
Previous experience in a winery or bottling facility is highly desired but not required.
- Previous experience on a bottling line preferred
- Mechanical background a plus
- Team Oriented
- Must be able to work long hours and weekends
- Must be able to physically work the hours required
- Must be able to work continuously standing
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Climb Stairs and bend over
- Entry-level/Intern highly encouraged to apply
For more information on this opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, call our office today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at http://www.1alkar.com/.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.