Barback (Winery Tasting Room)
Napa Valley, CA
Great temporary openings for Dishwashers throughout Napa Valley!
These positions are usually seasonal at various wineries and events throughout the Napa Valley.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The dishwasher's primary responsibility is to quickly, efficiently, quietly and thoroughly clean all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans. The dishwasher must clean and maintain the dish machine and maintain safe, clean and sanitary conditions in the dish area, kitchen area, walk-in refrigerators, and garbage / dock area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly clean all dishes, glasses, cups, silverware, pots, pans and utensils
- Utilize proper handling of all glass and dishwares to avoid breakage
- Clean and maintain the proper working condition of your dishwashing machine
- Stock the cook's line with the necessary dishes and utensils
- Maintain proper sanitary conditions and organization in your work area
- Keep strict security in building, freezer and walk-in access
- Following all safety procedures
Immediate openings, apply today!
Se Habla Espanol!
- Must have availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays on short notice
- Previous dishwashing/bussing experience in a restaurant/food service environment preferred
For more information on this unique, full-time opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, submit your resume today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at www.1alkar.com.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note, some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.