Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Specialist
AP/AR Specialist will obtain financial data for accounting records, compute and record numerical data, collect, gather and verify invoices, organize and maintain all AP documentation, assist with monthly bank reconciliations, 1099 preparation, month end reporting, check accuracy of business transactions, perform data entry and administrative duties, and assist with other accounting functions. Will also prepare, review and process daily, weekly and monthly billing, mail out all customer inovices and statements, resolve customer billing questions and requests, audit invoices for pricing and billing accuracy, reconcile customer account balances and sends out open balance notifications, document receivables activity, progress and resolution or issues, assist with internal and external billing requests, process credit card payments, apply payments accurately and other duties as assigned. Requires strong collections experience. Pay DOE
Email resume to MariaF@1alkar.com
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills are essential.
- Microsoft Office experience with Outlook, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of mathematics and general accounting principles
- Able to analyze and solve problems
- Some college course work preferred
- Seeking candidates with 3+ years experience.
Send resume to MariaF@1alkar.com