Administrative Assistant Opening!!
Fairfield, CA 94533
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity. Pay depends on experience.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage calendar
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Other general clerical duties as assigned
- Project management
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Please Contact Maria Floresca for more details at 707-421-0110