Food Prep and Grill Cook
Full Time and Part Time, Long term and temporary. Day and Evening shifts. Pay is between $15-$18/hr. Must have previous food handling experience. Food Handlers card preferred and required for most positions.
- Working effectively with kitchen team, and complying with company procedures and food safety policies.
- Preparing workstation with required ingredients and equipment, and keeping station sanitary and organized throughout shift.
- Preparing ingredients following recipes and guidelines.
- Steaming vegetables and other basic cooking responsibilities.
- Ensuring ingredients are tagged, date-labeled, covered, stored and rotated effectively.
- Overseeing food levels and restocking items on time.
- Keeping utensils and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Establishing stock levels at end of shift and capturing information on standardized stock sheets.
- Removing trash and clearing storage bins.