Napa Valley, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of our guest rooms and common areas
- Dust rooms and furniture
- Clean bathrooms
- Vacuums carpets and mops floors
- Sweeps patio area and dusts patio furniture
- Empties all wastebaskets and ashtrays
- Disinfects telephones
- Changes and dresses linens on bedding
- Reports any damage or problems to the maintenance or housekeeping department
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests accordingly and to company standards
- Sufficient education to demonstrate functional literacy.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, see, talk and hear.
- May occasionally lift or move items of up to 75 pounds.
- Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, be energetic and have the ability to work cohesively with a team. Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interact with guests in a congenial and polite manner. Applicants must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. Previous cleaning experience in hotels or resorts required.
Se habla espanol!
For more information on this opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, call our office today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at http://www.1alkar.com/.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.