121 Randolph St , SUITE 104 Napa, CA 94559
- Maintains functional knowledge of all production equipment operation.
- Responsible for performing production line changeovers and adjustments in a timely manner.
- Understands and can troubleshoot electrical schematics, PLC programming and electrical controls.
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems.
- Conduct fabrication of replacement parts with a lathe and milling machine or welder.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, including proper care and storage of tools.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all production equipment as directed by work orders.
- Responsible for disassembling machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Conducts testing on repaired machinery to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Responsible for examination of parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Complies with all safety requirements, company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain a safe working environment.
- Conduct plumbing, lighting and electrical repairs as needed.
- Responsible for performing carpentry work as needed.
- Conduct maintenance and repair of facility HVAC equipment.
- Perform general building maintenance such as painting and basic repairs.
- Create drawings and material lists for projects.
- Responsible for performing basic welding to repair equipment and appliances as needed.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining process wastewater and fresh water systems.
- Responsible for maintaining chemicals in approved containers, report any spills and clean up if approved.
Education: High School or GED required. Must have valid California driver’s license.
General computer literacy.
Professional experience & know how:
· 3 to 5 years in Wine, Food or Soft Drink manufacturing maintenance skills
· Experience in electrical, plumbing, welding and general building maintenance.
Technical & management skills:
· Electrical and mechanical skills
· PLC programming
· Read and understand schematics
· General machine shop skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
· Ability to work as a team leader on some projects and as team member on others
· Must be self-motivated and able to recognize items that need improvement.
· Demonstrate commitment and responsibility.
· Demonstrate good communication skills.
· Ability to adopt to quick changes in work flow.
· Ability to work flexible schedule.