Solano County, CA
Full Time, Long Term, Temp-Hire Opportunity! Day Shift openings! Great company to work for with opportunity to be full time employee ! Starting pay between $20.00 /hr.
- Maintains functional knowledge of all production equipment operation.
- Responsible for performing production line changeovers and adjustments in a timely manner.
- Understands and can troubleshoot electrical schematics, PLC programming and electrical controls.
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems.
- Conduct fabrication of replacement parts with a lathe and milling machine or welder.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, including proper care and storage of tools.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all production equipment as directed by work orders.
- Responsible for disassembling machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Conducts testing on repaired machinery to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Responsible for examination of parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Complies with all safety requirements, company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain a safe working environment.
Education: High School or GED required. Must have valid California driver’s license.
General computer literacy.
Professional experience & know how:
· 3 to 5 years experience with manufacturing maintenance skills