Packaging Line Employee
Vallejo, CA 94590
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assembly or packaging projects based upon customer project specifications
• Ensure correct material and assembly or packaging guidelines
• Understand SOPs as directed and properly instituting them
• Ensure shop rate is met while maintaining quality
• Provides attention to detail and proactively address issues with Supervisor in a timely manner
• Provides continuous quality checks and alerts management to issues
• Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
• Operates safely in all conditions.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of 1 year warehouse, assembly or contract packaging experience preferred.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines.
• Sharp attention to detail including accurate data and numbers.
• Work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.