Fairfield, CA 94533
Advanced Composite Production Technicians are responsible for operating precision production machinery to produce advanced composite materials.
- Close Adherence to procedures and instructions for set-up, run and changeover operations
- Product integrity such as in-process quality checks, labeling and packaging
- Maintain documentation of manufacturing process
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow ALL safety policies
- Recognizes equipment and product problems, notifies Lead/Supervisor and/or Troubleshoots to achieve optimum quality standards and production levels
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead/Supervisor or designee
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) in English.
- Ability to convert weight and length units of measure such as inches to mm and pounds to grams.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions for machine operation.
- Able to work and communicate as a member of a team.
- Ability to setup and operate computer controlled equipment.
- Must have strong math skills and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to use a caliper and micrometer for detailed part in-process measurements.
- Aerospace experience is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Maintain work areas in a neat, orderly, and safe condition.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent attendance, ability to work overtime, weekends, and off shifts as needed.
- Perform all duties in compliance with regulatory and company requirements
- Excellent attendance; ability to work overtime, weekend and off shifts when needed
TO EXPEDITE YOUR APPLICATION TO THE TOP Apply On-Line at www.1ALKAR.com