- Comply with all industry and company safety regulations and operating procedure.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Conduct vehicle inventory.
- Drive vehicles, at all times, in accordance with company and customer instructions/procedures.
- Drive vehicles to proper parking bay by assigned route.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by the company's sole discretion.
- Must be regularly available to work overtime per day or per week, weekends and holidays as the company determines necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Perform housekeeping duties as required by site management.
- Must be able to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions.
- Must not have any DUIs within the last two years.
- Constantly required to use bending, kneeling, twisting and walking motions to enter/exit vehicles and shuttle vans.
- Constantly required to stand and/or walk during entire work shift.
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to communicate telephonically with two-way radios.
- Ability to operate handheld scanner.
- Ability to read Vehicle Identification Numbers and other shipping documents.
- Must be able to safely operate vehicles with automatic transmission.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess normal depth perception and peripheral vison in both eyes correctable with lenses (glasses or contacts).