Napa, CA 94558
We are currently searching for a Warehouse Manager. This individual will be responsible for a logistics organization specializing in inbound logistics, storage, selection and outbound pick and pack distribution of products. This is a full time position.
The following reflects the primary duties of the Warehouse Manager. Tasks may be reassigned as needed by the Company.
- Manage real-time operations which facilitates the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals.
- Maintain inventory, shipping and receiving accuracy through applying company procedures using the current warehouse management software, and audit of the same to verify results
- Monitor efficiency and accuracy using pre-established metrics or add new ones to meet external and internal performance goals
- Ability to develop both short-term and long-term plans and execute to budget for labor and other resources based on projected volumes.
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service to internal and external customers
- Assist in the development and implementation of training and cross training for all phases of the operation. Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures established for the function / warehouse.
- Maintain Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
- Work directly with warehouse management, communicating daily order shipment requests and all required follow up.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence.
- Follow established escalation procedures where appropriate
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other Company associates to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that is conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage all personnel. Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned.
- Performs other similar duties and projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess knowledge of a Warehouse Management System, Order Management System. Ideal candidate would have hands-on experience with Microsoft’s D365 Finance & Operations. Knowledge and experience with hand-held devices are a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience with setting warehouse KPIs and tracking employee performance against company benchmarks.
- Experience with writing and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in a warehouse environment.
- Strong communication skills to partner with both internal cross functional departments as well as external clients.
- Excels with resolving issues and solving problems through personal interaction.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with supervising, coaching and developing staff.
- Possess a strong collaborative attitude with the ability and willingness to not only complete own work, but to help co-workers.
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and handling methods.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, team player
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven track record of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Flexible work schedule and able to work both day and swing shifts as well as weekends as required by the business.
- management: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Pallet jack
- Data entry
- Forklift experience
- Customer service