Solano County, CA 94534 US
We have several clients looking for part-time and full-time candidates to work in Solano County. Administrative assistants handle general office tasks and administrative duties, such as directing communications between colleagues and customers, organizing schedules and events, entering data, bookkeeping, maintaining office equipment and front desk duties.
- administration skills.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- the ability to work well with others.
- the ability to work on your own.
- sensitivity and understanding.
- to be flexible and open to change.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- customer service skills.
Send resumes to Mariaf@1alkar.com