360 Anchorage Dr Vacaville, CA 95688
- Strong bookkeeping and payroll skills
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Helps with payroll by collecting and verifying accurate hours on timecards
- Processing payroll for employees
- Quickbooks knowledge or similar program a must
- Responsible to do annual audits for the company
- Answer HR related questions and handle issues.
- Manages office supplies.
- Purge files and keep our office organized.
- Supports our office by doing a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time in our computer system.