3273 Claremont Way Napa, CA 94558 US
Essential Duties: To serve food and beverages, as ordered, in all serviced areas of the restaurant in a professional manner, ensuring guest satisfaction during all aspects of the dining experience. Knowledge of food and wine is a must. Able to work with a cooperative spirit along with an existing group of dynamic staff members.
· Follow the General Manager’s or Manager on Duty’s direction to manage your station and to be able to extend yourself to assist others if needed.
· Anticipate and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely manner, communicating with the General Manager or Manager on Duty of all guest comments and concerns.
· Extend a courteous, friendly, and professional greeting when guests arrive, continue graciousness throughout their dining, and proper thank you and departure comments as they go, ultimately inviting them back.
· Detail station according to standard and be set for service time.
· Set up side station according to anticipated business volume and maintain it through out the shift. Maintain an organized and clean station and side station at all times.
· Be able to direct server assistants and food runners of your needs and guest needs in a clear and discreet manner.
· Complete all side duties including setting table, folding napkins, preparing condiments, filling salt, pepper, and sugar containers.
· Perform other tasks including cross-training, as directed.
· Close out and check out with the General Manager or Manager on Duty
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour