Plant Manager Trainee
Fairfield, CA 94533 US
Opening for a hands-on operations professional to safely and profitably grow a
multiple shift packaging operation through the development of staff and
systems. Will oversee all aspects of planning and lead the manufacturing
- 5+ years of progressive manufacturing experience, preferably in paper and packaging manufacturing operations.
- A proven track record in leading people, directing work, and driving continuous improvement in manufacturing operations.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and effectively leads change initiatives.
- Solid experience with manufacturing processes such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Clear understanding of the drivers of profit and loss.
- Has the ability to efficiently “balance” customer and operational demands.
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, fast-growth business environment.
- Ability to analyze financial, production, and quality data and produce clear reports highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
- Supplier coordination and price negotiations experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred.
- Experience may be considered in lieu of a college degree for an exceptionally experienced candidate.
If interested, please send a resume or work history to MariaF@1Alkar.com