3273 Claremont Way Napa, CA 94558 US
These positions will include all aspects of bottling work including: setting up bottling packages from wine introduction to the finalized package. Candidate must be familiar with typical bottling protocols. Capable of directing crew at all stations including;
· Dumping bottles
· Bottling line set-up
· Stacking boxes of bottles
· Hand Labeling
· Quality Control, inspect glass and labels for defects
· Fast paced environment
· Must be comfortable working with and around machines
· Lifting up to 40lbs.
Previous experience in a winery or bottling facility is highly desired but not required. Se habla espanol!
Keywords: Bottling, winery, bottler
- Previous experience on a bottling line preferred
- Mechanical background a plus
- Team Oriented
- Must be able to work long hours and weekends
- Must be able to physically work the hours required
- Must be able to work continuously standing
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Climb Stairs and bend over
- Entry-level/Intern highly encouraged to apply
Se habla Espanol!